I hope you’re having a great Saturday morning! It’s pretty gloomy and rainy right now, but we have a full day of Christmas plans with our family and friends. I’m so excited and I can’t wait to share it later!
I’m new to the blogosphere, so I figured I would share a few things about myself to make it easier to get to know me Enjoy!
1. I’m 22 and I plan on making my 22nd year the best one yet.
2. I love coffee. I recently gave it up for three weeks as a personal challenge to see if I could keep a strong will. I did it, but I kinda cheated and drank tea instead.
3. My fiance is in the Army & I couldn’t be more proud of him and his accomplishments! I am soon to be an Army wife, but I do not define myself by this.
4. My little brother is my favorite 10 year old ever. He’s so smart and witty, I wonder where he gets it from
5. I am beyond ready to move to South Carolina this summer. Most of my life I’ve wished I could move out of state and experience something new, short term or long term, and just live to the fullest. I truly believe this is our chance to explore ourselves.
6. Unfortunately, Nick is moving down to South Carolina before I am…once I graduate college in May I will be following close behind. Time apart is nothing strange to us, but this will definitely have a different air about it.
7. One of my dreams in life is to travel as much as possible. Nick was stationed in Germany for 3 years, so I have been to Germany twice and Italy once. I need more Europe in my life!
8. I love clearance shopping. Especially at Target. Have I ever mentioned that I love Target? Haha
9. We are getting married this coming July at Bristol Harbour in Canandaigua, New York. We fell in love with it when we saw it! It was only the second venue we visited. Someday I will do a post on our love story.
10. I love to read…during school I don’t have much time to read for fun, but I love relaxing on the couch with a great book. Nick and I both love Barnes and Noble and we could literally spend hours there. Currently I am re-reading The Great Gatsby.
11. I am a huge country music fan. I can listen to many genres of music, but our local country station is my number one preset
12. I love wine. I don’t drink liquor very much, but my mini fridge from college is currently our “alcohol fridge”.
13. Crafting relaxes me. Of course, there are extremely frustrating times when a project just doesn’t turn out as planned (cough Pinterest cough) but when something turns out amazing, I get so happy. Who doesn’t love when that happens?
14. I cannot wait to have kids! …..But I’m going to haha. Being a mom is a journey that I am so excited to start someday.
15. I am so inspired by blogs that show beautiful interior decorating and designs. Now that we have developed a style of our own, I cannot wait to replace all of our “starter” furniture with items that reflect our personality as a couple.
16. I notice most, if not all, spelling mistakes. I notice a lot of grammar mistakes too, but I know that I have imperfect grammar so I do not judge as harshly on grammar I cannot stand typos, though. There/their/they’re and you/your/you’re all have very different meanings!
17. My mother is an inspiration to me, although we do not always get along I know that I am who I am because she was an amazing single mother. I know respect, honesty, and loyalty because of her. Love you mommy! <3
18. I don’t follow any sports teams avidly, though sometimes I wish I did. I love watching live sporting events, but I usually don’t care who wins.
19. I am a very happy person & I love it that way! I definitely have my down days, but we’re all human (right?) so that’s bound to happen. But every day is a learning process on how to create my own happiness.
20. This blog is an exciting personal adventure and I’m already glad that I started it. Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me xoxoxo
Can you relate to anything I’ve shared?! C’mon, I can’t be the ONLY one who loves coffee, wine, and crafts